Your personal health and fitness goals increase dramatically
For members serious about getting results, we have personal trainers that are available by appointment. The benefits of personal training are significant, as your chances of reaching your personal health and fitness goals increase dramatically when working with a personal trainer! Our diverse training staff brings a wide range of expertise to our fitness center. Each trainer has been carefully evaluated on their credentials and knowledge in the fitness field before joining the team here at the York JCC.
For more information, please contact Danny Amon, our Personal Training and Fitness Center Manager. To meet our Personal Trainers here at the York JCC, Click Here!
SPRING I TRAINING SPECIAL
Bring a guest to your training session for free!
Do you know someone interested in personal training?
Each Monday this Spring, you can bring a friend to you join you in your personal training session! Call the front desk for more information.
Call today! 717.843.0918
The benefits of personal training are significant. If you decide to work with a trainer, you can expect the following:
- Consistency and accountability. Having scheduled appointment times with a trainer will ensure that you are getting to the gym each week and that you are getting the most out of each workout.
- Motivation. Our trainers thrive on positive energy and motivating you to work your hardest in the gym to make necessary lifestyle changes, helping you reach your goals.
- Goal Setting. Setting goals is an elementary component that is often overlooked. Not here! It is imperative to have a long-term goal in mind, but to then set weekly short-term goals that will help you reach your overall goal.
- Results-driven. Get maximum results in minimal time with a program specifically tailored for you.
- Education. Our trainers not only provide you with exercises, but they explain why you are doing certain things and the benefits that each provides. Understanding the “why” is a very important aspect of exercise that you can carry over throughout your fitness endeavors.
- Improve your overall fitness. Maintain or reach your healthy weight. Body fat reduction, weight reduction, or muscular shaping can all be achieved with the guidance of a trainer.
One-On-One Personal Training
We offer personal training in the following ways:
- One-on-One Personal Training – Private sessions aimed at achieving your fitness goals.
- Partner Personal Training (2) – Bringing a friend or family member can and help with motivation.
- 3-Person Group Training – Great rates while still getting individual attention
JCC Certified Personal Trainers